Looking for a cheesy way to raise some dough (:1f4b0:)? Look no further than Simply Cheese! Our scrumptious selection of wholesome, hormone-free Amish cheeses are perfect for any taste bud. And the best part? You'll be raking in the greenbacks with our simple and profitable fundraising program.. Read the details below, and then contact us to get started!
Raise Funds with Fun - Say goodbye to boring bake sales and hello to a cheese-tastic fundraising event! (:1f9c0:) Simply Cheese offers a delicious way for your organization to raise money and make a difference.
Wholesome Goodness - Our Amish cheese is made from wholesome, hormone-free milk at a farmer-owned Amish cooperative dairy in Northern Ohio. Your supporters can choose from traditional, grass-fed, or goat-milk cheeses - there's something for everyone! (:1f404:) (:1f410:)
Happy Customers - People love cheese, and they'll love Simply Cheese! (:1f49b:) With our delicious and healthy options, your supporters will be eager to buy and support your cause.
Easy and Profitable - With Simply Cheese, you'll make $1.00 per pound profit - it's that simple! Plus, our cheese is so delicious and easy to sell, you'll have no problem reaching your fundraising goals.
Fundraising Flexibility - You can sell at special events such as shows, bazaars, or community celebrations, or sell only to your members and their families. It's up to you!
Support That Counts - Simply Cheese is a family-owned small business that cares about your success. We're here to help you every step of the way and make sure you have a fun and successful fundraising experience. So go ahead, take a bite out of fundraising with Simply Cheese!
How Does It Work?
Want to have a successful fundraising campaign? Here's how Simply Cheese can help you sell quality products that your supporters will love:
- First, your organization decides to have a fundraiser and contacts Simply Cheese to get approved. Once you're approved, we'll provide you with all the information and forms you need to get started! (:1f4aa:)
- Next, pick the dates of your campaign and give us a heads up at least 1-2 weeks in advance. That way, we can make sure to get your order ready on time! (:1f4c5:)
- Then, your group members take orders for our mouth-watering cheese products for a suggested period of 10 to 14 days. Don't be surprised if they get lots of orders--our cheese is seriously irresistible! (:1f924:)
- When your campaign ends, the group leader collects all the orders and submits an order to Simply Cheese. We'll ship them out to you ASAP and send you a tracking number so you can keep an eye on your delivery. (:1f69a:)
- Finally, it's time for your group members to deliver the orders to your supporters and make sure they get their cheese while it's still fresh! If the orders can't be delivered right away, make sure to store the cheese in a cool, refrigerated space. (:1f9ca:)
With Simply Cheese's help, your fundraiser will be a cheesy success!
Q: Who gets to join the yummy world of Simply Cheese fundraisers?
A: Non-profit organizations, schools, sports teams, and anyone else looking to do good while munching on some delicious cheese!
Q: How long should we keep the cheese party going?
A: We recommend selling for 10 to 14 days, but no more than 4 weeks of cheesy goodness!
Q: How do we spread the word about our cheese fundraiser?
A: Advertise in the local paper, post flyers around town, blast an announcement on your organization's website or Facebook, send emails to your supporters, and ask local businesses for permission to spread the cheese love to their customers!
Q: How do we handle all this cheesy goodness?
A: If possible, make sure to deliver the cheese to customers on the same day you receive it. Keep the cheese refrigerated at all times, and if you can't deliver it right away, it can be kept in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Q: How do we get our cheese money?
A: Simply Cheese will send you an invoice after delivery, and you'll have two weeks to collect payment from your customers and pay the invoice.
Q: What's the minimum amount of cheese we can order?
A: The minimum order is $500, which is about 70-100 pounds of cheese.
Q: Do we have to pay for shipping?
A: No way! Shipping is on the house, so you can keep all your cheese money for your cause.
If you have any further questions about our program, or if your group is ready to make some dough with Simply Cheese products, please contact us using our Contact Form.