ATTENTION: If you are in an area with daytime temperatures over 70 degrees, please add an insulated carton to your order to ensure it arrives in good condition.
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE INFORMATION BELOW.
- Because many of our items are perishable, you are responsible for ensuring that your order arrives in good condition to your location. When weather is warm (70+ degrees), we require that you purchase an insulated shipping carton. If you do not, your order will be canceled and your money refunded. Even if you do order a carton, we may deem that the temperatures are too warm to ensure a safe delivery and your order will be canceled and refunded at our discretion.
- Due to the perishable nature of cheese and butter, orders are shipped ONLY on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays. We want to ensure the product gets to you before the weekend.
- Free shipping on orders of $125.00 or more!
- We ship via UPS Ground (1-4 days) service. We also offer UPS Second Day Air. UPS does NOT deliver on Saturdays or Sundays, and they require a physical address (no PO boxes). See below for the UPS Ground delivery times.
- We normally are able to ship out orders received before noon on the same day, though we don't guarantee it. Orders received after noon will not make the cutoff for same-day shipping.
- We will not ship immediately if doing so would require your order to sit over the weekend. So, for example, if you order from a location that is four days shipping time on a Tuesday, your order would not ship until the following Monday.
- We are not responsible for delivery failures due to incorrect addresses.
- If you are not sure of the weather forecast, go to a weather site and check the forecast. Be sure to check the forecast for the next several days. Here are a couple to try: www.weather.com, www.accuweather.com.
- Cheese may be at room temperature when it arrives, but its condition will be fine if refrigerated immediately upon arrival.
- See map below for UPS Ground delivery days from Northern Ohio to your location.